All eccentric couplings come in a
Maintaining a continuous flowline in critical grade conditions
When grade is critical, it's critical to use a Fernco Eccentric Coupling.
Fernco's Eccentric Coupling aligns the inside wall of the pipes to create an obstruction free flow. Competitor Eccentric Coupling aligns the outside wall of the pipes creating an obstruction in the flow that can cause backing up. See Accessories below for Bushing to use with our Eccentric Couplings.
- (1002-64EC) is our only - One piece Eccentric Coupling. All others are two piece
- Connects 6" Clay to 4" Cast Iron or Plastic
- Aligns the inside wall of the two pipes
- Provides an obstruction free flow
- Meets ASTM C 1173 and D 5926
- 300 series stainless steel clamps
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
The list below is of our popular sewer pipe size / material combinations - these are all 2 piece (Bushings/couplings). Specific applications not listed here are available or can be custom ordered.