NOTICE:All eccentric couplings come in a
Maintaining a continuous flowline in critical grade conditions
When competitor eccentric couplings create obstruction and back-up, Fernco's Eccentric Coupling aligns the pipes inside wall to create an obstruction free flow.
The list below is popular sewer pipe size / material combinations - these are all two piece (Bushings/couplings)*. Specific applications not listed here are available or can be custom ordered.
*1002-64EC is the only one piece Eccentric Coupling.
- Connects 6" Clay to 4" Cast Iron or Plastic
- Aligns the inside wall of the two pipes
- Provides an obstruction free flow
- Meets ASTM C 1173 and D 5926
- 300 series stainless steel clamps
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent