Flexible Tap Saddles
The faster & less costly way to make sewer main connections.
One Fernco Saddle will fit ALL 6” and larger sewer mains. Available for all 4” or 6” plastic or cast iron drain pipe inlets in Tee or Wye configurations.
- Manufactured from a specially formulated high durometer PVC
- Rigid, yet flexible enough for sewer mains:
• 4” saddles flits 6” pipe and larger
• 6” saddles fit 8” pipe and larger
- Includes special “slip-lock” clamps of 300 series stainless steel that make for fast and simple installations on any type of pipe from 6” to 15”
- Larger apron with locating ring fits 5" or 7" standard shell cutters
- Large band grooves
- Root-proof and are resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
- Conforms to ASTM D5926
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
- TST-4 - 4” Tee Tap Saddle
- TST-6 - 6” Tee Tap Saddle
- TSW-4 - 4” Wye Tap Saddle
- TSW-6 - 6” Wye Tap Saddle
Maximum Operating Temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- TSPK-46 - Pressure Kit for Flexible Tap Saddle
Bentonite tape provides for a water tight seal. Pressure tested to hold 10 PSI. Plastic coated steel reinforcing bars apply even sealing pressure. Two 300 series stainless steel clamps are “Slip-Lock” for fast and easy installation.