Pipe Sleeve Seals
Seal pipe sleeves and carrier pipes.
Pipe Sleeve Seals provide positive, mechanical seals around pipe sleeves and copper or plastic carrier pipes. They are functional above or below ground to keep out dirt, water, insects and more out of the pipe.
For a convenient installation, the carrier pipe slides easily through the Fernco Pipe Sleeve Seal and two stainless steel clamps tighten easily with a screw driver. No need sealing compounds that can typically damage plastic pipes.
- Positive seal around pipe sleeve and copper or plastic carrier pipe
- Above or below ground use
- Sealing compounds not needed
- 300 series stainless steel clamps
- Leak-proof and root-proof
- Resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth and sewer gas
- Conforms to ASTM D5926, C1173 and CSA B602
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
|Part No.||Pipe Sleeve Size||Carrier Pipe Size|
|DTC 110||1-1/2"||3/4 or 1"|
|DTC 210||2"||3/4 or 1"|
Maximum Operating Temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
With finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.