Pipe Sleeve Seals
To seal pipe sleeves and carrier pipes.
Pipe-Sleeve Seals provide positive, mechanical seals around pipe sleeves and copper or plastic carrier pipe, above or below ground, to keep out dirt, water, and insects.
Carrier pipe slides easily through the Fernco pipe sleeve seal, for fast, convenient installation. Two all-stainless steel clamps tighten easily with a screw driver. No need for mastics or other sealing compounds that can damage plastic pipes.
- Positive, mechanical seal around pipe sleeves and copper or plastic carrier pipe
- Use above or below ground
- No mastics or other sealing compounds needed
- 300 series stainless steel clamps
- Leak-proof, root-proof and are resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
- Conforms to ASTM D5926, C1173 and CSA B602
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
|Part No.||Pipe Sleeve Size||Carrier Pipe Size|
|DTC 110||1-1/2"||3/4 or 1"|
|DTC 210||2"||3/4 or 1"|
Maximum Operating Temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank, with all metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
With finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank, with all metal construction.