Qwik Tees and Qwik Ells
Extra length fittings that are ideal for replacements.
Qwik Tees and Ells allow 90º connections of all common household drain, waste and vent pipes quickly and easily without using special tools or fittings. Because they’re exceptionally flexible and long, they’re the ideal replacement for fittings at the joint during alteration or repair. Reducing sizes are made with separately supplied Qwik Bushings.
- Length compensates for cut out fittings
- Flexibility results in easy installations
- Reducing is possible with insert Qwik Bushing
- 300 series stainless steel clamps
- For use with Clay, Plastic, Steel, Copper or Lead pipe
- Leak-proof, root-proof and
- Resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
- Conforms to ASTM D5926
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
|Part No.||Side A||Side B||Width C|
|Qwik Tees - 90˚|
|Qwik Ells - 90˚|
|Qwik Reducing Bushing|
Maximum Operating Temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
With finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.