With over 50 years in the business, Fernco, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor in the flexible coupling industry. With operations in 8 countries, Fernco, Inc. continues to set worldwide industry standards while remaining a family owned and operated business that offers personal and professional growth.
Fernco, Inc. is employed by hard-working people who care about the craftsmanship and service that goes into every order. With the dedication, support, and performance of Fernco employees, we're able to remain committed to a single goal: our customer's complete and total satisfaction.
A successful company is built with a strong team.
We're Hiring! Fernco, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants to join our team.
- Qualified applicant will be responsible for daily orders, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts). Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition and complete any other tasks assigned by Purchasing Manager.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in purchasing/buying field
- 1-3 Years in Manufacturing industry
- Good understanding of supply chain procedure
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Solid organizational skills and communication skills – verbal and written
- Experience with MRP or PRP systems is preferred
For more information regarding this position please visit: https://employers.indeed.com/j#jobs/view?id=7c1676d15f82
2. Customer Service
- Qualified applicant will be responsible for servicing both internal and external customers to assure customer orders are processed and shipped in an accurate and timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred. Experience with Infor order entry preferred.
- Excellent verbal communications skills and team work necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate information with multiple departments.
- Basic math skills, computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail), fax machine, postal machine, UPS machine, and copy machine.
- Ability to follow FQMS requirements.
For more information regarding this position please visit: https://employers.indeed.com/j#jobs/view?id=d8eced44d189
3. Part Time Machine Operator
Qualified applicants should have the ability to inspect, assemble, and package quality parts within established production standards. Through following safety and production requirements and working as a valued member of our team, the perfect order can be achieved.
- Must have excellent verbal and communications skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
Competitive salary and benefits provided to the right candidates.
Please fill out the below form and attach your resume