Fernco Tubular Drain Pipe Connector
Tubular Drain Pipe Connector
For any combination of 1½ or 1¼” tubular drain pipe.
Fernco Tubular Drain Pipe Connectors offer a quick, easy way to extend, alter or repair any combination of 1-1/2" or 1-1/4" (32 or 38mm) brass or plastic drain pipe. Whether connecting brass to brass, plastic to plastic, or brass to plastic, this product provids an economical, leak-free seal with a fast installation.
- Formulated for drain use to provide a strong, long-lasting and reliable connection
- Ability to be cut shorter for limited space pipe connections
- Fast and easy Installation
- Made of flexible PVC.
- For 1-1/4” or 1-1/2” drain piping.
- TC-150 - 1-1/4” or 1-1/2” (32 or 38mm) tubular drain pipe
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60" lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
With finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60” lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.