One piece design for trouble-free vertical pipe installations.
Fernco’s one-piece expansion joints allow for thermal expansion and contraction of drain, waste and vent pipes and inside rain water conductor systems. They eliminate costly offsets normally used to accommodate expansion and contraction.
- Unique one-piece construction
- Internal stops of positive positioning
- No sliding parts to malfunction
- No packing to jam, freeze or leak
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- > XJ-2 - 2" (50mm)
- > XJ-3 - 3" (76mm)
- > XJ-4 - 4" (101mm)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60" lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank, with all metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
With finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60” lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank, with all metal construction.