Fernco’s one-piece expansion joints allows thermal expansion and contraction of drain, waste and vent pipes and inside rain water conductor systems. Eliminating costly offsets normally used to accommodate expansion and contraction, this coupling is an ideal solution for vertical pipe installations.
- Unique one-piece construction
- Internal stops for positive positioning
- Eliminate malfunctioning sliding parts
- Eliminate jamming, freezing or leaking
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- Consult pipe manufacturer for expansion and contraction information to determine the number of expansion joints needed for your specific application
- XJ-150 - 1-1/2" (38mm)
- XJ-2 - 2" (50mm)
- XJ-3 - 3" (76mm)
- XJ-4 - 4" (101mm)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60" lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
With finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60” lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.