Wax Free Toilet Seal
Wax always worked in the past so why change now? Because Now There is a Better Way!
Wax does not standup to heat making it a poor choice for use with radiant floor heating.
Fernco's Wax Free Seals are made from PVC and will not break down. Our seal is designed to be a permanent part of the plumbing system upon installation.
If there is a main line backup, wax will not hold much head pressure and is likely to fail.
Fernco's Wax Free Seals are UPC approved. UPC certified to provide a water and airtight connection between the water closet and sanitary drainage system. Conforms to the industry standard ASTM A 1045
Anytime the flange is lower than the finished floor, you need more wax. Unless the flange is installed "over" the floor, it takes more than a single wax ring to seal.
Fernco's Wax Free Seals long neck will make a positive secure connection regardless of flange height.
Each time the toilet is removed a new wax seal must be installed.
With Fernco's Wax Free Seals toilet can be pulled and replaced without changing the seal.
Wax seal removal is a disgusting, sticky, messy job.
Fernco's Wax Free Seals are Clean, Quick, and Easy to install or remove.
- A strong, flexible adhesive creates a positive seal to the bottom of the toilet
- Size dimension accommodates floors raised above the toilet flange by up to 3/4"
- Flexible ribs form a tight, positive seal to the inside of the drain pipe
- NO MORE GUESSING if there is a seal with the bottom of the toilet like with wax rings
- Conforms to ASTM A 1045
- Seals on floors raised above the flange by up to 3/4"
- No need for flange risers or stacked wax rings
- Ideal for in-floor radiant heat installations
- Impervious to mold and mildew
- Centers itself and the toilet to the drain
- Will not melt or freeze in the temperature extremes of your truck
- Toilet can be removed and reinstalled with the same Fernco Wax Free Toilet Seal still attached
- Made of flexible PVC and will move with a wobbly toilet
- FTS-3 - Designed to seal the toilet to a 3" toilet flange installed on 3" drain pipe.
- FTS-4 - Designed to seal the toilet to a 4" toilet flange installed on 4" drain pipe. Ideal for most 4" Closet Wall Carriers.
- PSF-100 - Spanner Flage eliminates the need to replace broken closet flanges, saving time and money. Simply place the flange under the broken area of the ring and tighten the nut.