Click on the Resource tab and Series below that you wish to viewexample: click 'Drawings' and then '1056 Series"
Fernco manufacturers the most complete line of flexible couplings in the industry, from sizes of 3/4" to 27" (19mm to 381mm).
Fernco Couplings have earned a reputation for consistent, superior performance, giving you full confidence in their quality and reliability.
The dimensional flexibility of Fernco couplings ensures leak-proof seals on virtually any pipe material: plastic, cast iron, asbestos cement, clay, concrete, steel, copper and ductile iron. All couplings are clearly marked with part number, size, and pipe material that the coupling will connect to. Fernco makes fast delivery of stock items with no minimum order required. For special applications, our custom design service can supply couplings to individual customer requirements.
- Tested designs backed by over five decades of proven performance
- Positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Leak-proof, root-proof and are resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays,
fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
- Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 and CSA B602
- Connects pipes of same or different sizes and materials quickly and easily
- Stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant and rustproof
- Installation torque: 60 inch lbs.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
- Minimum operating temperature: – 30° F