Provide flexible & watertight, highly chemical resistant, connections on drainage systems
Fernco's Flexible Chemical Couplings are manufactured to meet specific site requirements, Fernco Chemical Couplings withstand the widest possible range of chemicals, due to the shear band and clamping bands encasing a high-performance elastomeric sleeve with a chemically resistant one-piece Fluoropolymer (FEP) liner and PTFE seals.
- Transitions dissimilar chemical piping and sizes
- Chemical resistant drain system, connects chemical waste piping to chemical waste tanks
- Fluoropolymer (FEP) Barrier
- Suitable for above & below ground use
- Max temp: 212° F consistent, 266° F intermittent
- 4.3 PSI maximum test pressure
- Connects chemically resistant DWV pipe and fittings
- Suitable for above below-ground use
- Connects drain pipe for: chemistry labs, research labs, beverage plants, commercial kitchens, printing, as well as medical, pharmaceutical, pulp, film and chemical facilities
|Part No.||Description||Min. Inch||Max. Inch|
|CC56G||1 1/2" PL/CI/GL||1.73"||2.09"|
|CC65G||2 " PL/CI/GL or 11/2" DU||2.13||2.60"|
|CC75G||2" DU or 21/2" PL||2.64||3.11"|
PL: Plastic / CI: Cast Iron / DU: Duriron / DI: Ductile Iron / GL: Glass
1 Chamfer and deburr both pipe ends.
2 Mark the pipes adjacent to the coupling bands.
3 Apply Ten (10) layers of PTFE tape directly over the lines on the pipe.
4 Center the FEP liner over the pipe ends and PTFE tape. Use heat gun to fully shrink the liner.
5 Install the coupling. Tighten bands to 60 inch pounds. Test for leaks.