1070 - 1071 Corrugated Pipe Series
Corrugated Pipe Couplings
Quickly connect ADS and Hancor corrugated polyethylene to PVC sewer pipes.
Ideal for use in storm and sub-soil drainage systems, farm irrigation systems, residential areas and more. Corrugated Pipe Couplings can be applied anywhere corrugated polyethylene drainage and irrigation systems are connected to S&D or DWV plastic pipe.
- Use to connect corrugated polyethylene drainage and irrigation systems to sewer and drain or DWV plastic pipe
- Avilable in 3”, 4“, 6” and 8” sizes.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F nonconsistent
- Conforms to: ASTM D5926
|Part No.||Side A||Side B||Width C|
Maximum Test Pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6 KPA)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60" lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank, with all metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
With finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60” lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank, with all metal construction.